Saturday, February 11, 2012

Past Tense





Well this is a picture of THE couple! but we're not here to talk about Hollywood's gossip. I loved the red detail of Angelina's Atelier Versace dress, it's the perfect match of simple and elegant! What a lucky woman: mother of many children, beautiful, with a handsome husband, talented and much more... 



I am not a big fan of pink, I would love to say but this dress of Dior that Charlize Theron is wearing is GORGEOUS I would wear it! Who wouldn't ?! In my opinion she was the best dressed of the Golden Globes, and many other sources had said the same. PERFECT 10! 


The last but not the least... Evan Rachel Wood with a Gucci dress. This dress is unique! I loved the feathers and that effect of a mermaid turning into a bird! that's so beautiful and well it's green and BLACK my favorite color! 

I know I didn't post anything lately but I will, now that I have a photographer for my looks, this blog is about to change!!! And of course I'm so excited about it ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen Comment: