Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Xmas Lunch & more...

 Mariana, Samuel, Raquel, ME & Lourdes


















So today I went with my friends to a nice italian food restaurant, we went to had our Xmas lunch! and also we had a little reunion after a lot of time that we hadn't saw each other, some of us we haven't met since high school graduation even we lived in the same small city :/ (shame on us! haha) but anyways we had a really nice conversation and well he had to catch up with our lives.
Also I had to take some pictures about my friends outfits because I really liked them and of course I told them they were going to be here :)
After when I arrived home my parents arrived with a little "present" for me: VOGUE Mexico's magazine hahaha well they thought about me! , thanks :*

( I didn't got any detailed photos from my outfit :/ , desolé)

Wearing: 
Chiffon black blouse with lace details from bebe
True Religion jeans
Steve Madden black suede pumps
Michael Kors bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen Comment: