Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In the playground


Hello I'm back again, I stop updating my Facebook Page and this blog too, but like they say "better now than never" haha... This is the photo shoot I told you about... the weather has been crazy ... (thanks a lot global warming! -.-) now it's super windy and I guess is gonna be "cold" (like 19ªC - 13ºC) on Thursday or Friday which is great news for me :D (I LOVE THE COLD WEATHER as dress for this kind of weather) I think I would be very happy if I move to Holland as an exchange student! I hope to make a photo shoot this week :) ... And post it SOON as well! 
Hope you like it and have a great week! 
xx 
Ale


* Featuring my friend Jessica * 


I'm wearing: H&M dress - Zara neon belt - Zara spiked flats - Aldo Sunglasses - Francesca's Sweater - Fossil watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen Comment: